- What is a diagram in reading?
- What is another word for flow chart?
- What’s another word for life cycle?
- What is a creative person called?
- What is the opposite of diagram?
- What is the opposite of suitable?
- What is another name for diagram?
- What is the opposite of creative thinking?
- What do you call someone who is not creative?
- What is the opposite of a creative?
- What is a diagram for?
What is a diagram in reading?
What is a diagram.
A graphic aid that shows information visually so that the reader can better understand and remember the ideas.
A diagram gives the reader a picture of how a process or relationship works.
Some diagrams illustrate information in the text.
Others add important new information..
What is another word for flow chart?
Other synonyms: step-by-step diagram, PROCESS CHART, structural outline, schema chart.
What’s another word for life cycle?
Alternate Synonyms for “life cycle”: organic phenomenon. growth; growing; maturation; development; ontogeny; ontogenesis.
What is a creative person called?
1. creative person – a person whose creative work shows sensitivity and imagination. artist. creator – a person who grows or makes or invents things. illustrator – an artist who makes illustrations (for books or magazines or advertisements etc.)
What is the opposite of diagram?
What is the opposite of diagram?forgetneglecthoardsave
What is the opposite of suitable?
suitable(a) Antonyms: improper, unfitting, unbecoming, indecent, inconvenient, inaccordant, various, heterogeneous, unsuitable, incompetent.
What is another name for diagram?
Diagram Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for diagram?figuredrawingoutlineplanillustrationlayoutrepresentationchartgraphicpicture232 more rows
What is the opposite of creative thinking?
Critical thinkingCreative thinking has skills such as flexibility, originality, adaptability, imagination, and brainstorming. “Critical thinking is the opposite of creative thinking.” Do you agree?
What do you call someone who is not creative?
Not creative. Synonyms. creative thinking creativeness uninspired sterile unproductive unoriginal creativity unimaginative uninventive.
What is the opposite of a creative?
Creative has to do with new things coming into being: creative is the opposite of destructive. Art class and art schools are good places to be creative.
What is a diagram for?
(Entry 1 of 2) 1 : a graphic design that explains rather than represents especially : a drawing that shows arrangement and relations (as of parts) 2 : a line drawing made for mathematical or scientific purposes.